Welcome to Elie and Earlsferry Ladies' Golf Club
Our Club which has been in existence for over a century, was founded by Mrs. Anderson of Lossiemouth in 1884 when the Course consisted of some 9 holes.
The Course was developed subsequently in 1886 and became a 14 hole golf course and again in 1895 to 18 holes.
Our records show that in 1898 there was a grand total of some 25 members. We now have in excess of 400 members which includes juniors.
There have been many changes over the years from the days when we were granted a card room by the Gentlemen of the Golf House Club in 1928. In 1939 we had a membership of 180 and in 1947 we were able to share the use of the dining room and mixed lounge.
Our facilities were dramatically extended in 2003 and we now have a new Ladies' Lounge, larger locker room and washroom including showers.
Although we share the course and building with the Golf House Club, the two clubs remain independent with the exception of some shared administration facilities. The Ladies' Committee continues to work closely with the Golf House Club Committee to improve the facilities for all our members and guests.